Most of us think that peaches are for pies and cobbler. While they are perfect in desserts, we can also use this favorite fruit in a variety of ways. We have compiled ten of our favorite peach recipes to help you get inspired! Homegrown fruit always tastes better. We sell fruit trees, such as peaches, at their fruit producing age.
Below are Ten of our Favorite Peach Recipes.
What are Yours?
When it comes to peaches, we can use them in desserts, make scrumptious salsa, and much more. Below are ten of our favorite peach recipes. Give them a try! What are your favorite things to do with peaches?
- Make a Sour Cream Peach Pecan Pie: This is the perfect treat for Texans! Fresh peaches, Texas pecans and vanilla, what more could you ask for? To make this recipe, you will need four cups of sliced and peeled peaches, as well as two tablespoons of peach preserves. It is easy to make! Click on the link for the full recipe!
- Make Fresh Peach Salsa: Scoop up this tasty salsa with chips or put in a taco. This peach salsa makes everything taste better no matter how you choose to eat it. It is also a tasty complement to chicken or fish! You will need four medium peaches, peeled and quartered. Add the peaches with tomatoes, onion, lime juice, cilantro leaves, and pepper into a food processor. Pulse until blended and that’s it!
- Make a Peach Smoothie: Breakfast just got a lot tastier! Whip up this peach smoothie and enjoy this delicious as a nutritious snack or quick breakfast.
- Make Grilled Peaches ‘n’ Berries: This simple dessert requires only five ingredients. Get some fresh peaches and cut them in half. Top with fresh blueberries, brown sugar, butter and lemon juice. Grill over medium-low heat for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Make Cucumber Fruit Salsa: If you are already growing cucumbers and tomatoes, you can make this tasty salsa dish. Of course, you can always buy the other ingredients at the store, too. Combine cucumbers, green peppers, tomatoes, red onions, and navel oranges. Also, do not forget to combine the ingredients with fresh cilantro, fresh parsley, garlic cloves, a finely chopped banana and one finely chopped and peeled peach.
- Make Old-Fashioned Peach Butter: Having a slow cooker makes this a much easier process. You will need fourteen cups of coarsely chopped and peeled peaches to go along with the lemon juice, cinnamon, ground cloves and tapioca. Click here for the full recipe!
- Make Spiced Peach Puffs: Cream puffs are always a tasty treat. You will need two cups of coarsely chopped fresh peaches. The filling is comprised of whipped-cream and nutmeg-spiced peaches!
- Make Peaches ‘n’ Cream: Bond in the kitchen with your child making peaches ‘n’ cream plate. So easy to make! You will need heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, four medium peaches, halved and pitted. Other essential ingredients include fresh strawberries, a large banana, and brown sugar.
- Make Three-Fruit Marmalade: Homemade jam tastes best! This three-fruit marmalade features the flavors of peaches, pears, and citrus.
- Make a Grilled Peach Old-Fashioned: Bourbon and peaches make a tasty concoction. Grill the peaches and add bourbon and bitters. Feel free to garnish with a peach section!